+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Delhi Technological University

Arshdeep_Kaur

May 22, 2018
I need transcripts for WES from DTU. I am 2016 M tech pass out. Can anyone tell the process?
I read somewhere I will get it from DU north campus.
Please clarify

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Dear Arshdeep,post 2009 DTU is no longer under Delhi University.
For transcript you need to download the form in the link http://dtu.ac.in/Web/Academics/forms.php
and pay fees online (sbi link provided in the form).
Once you submit duly filled form along with details and payment receipt,you'll get transcripts in a week's time.

Arshdeep_Kaur

May 22, 2018
Dear Arshdeep,post 2009 DTU is no longer under Delhi University.
For transcript you need to download the form in the link http://dtu.ac.in/Web/Academics/forms.php
and pay fees online (sbi link provided in the form).
Once you submit duly filled form along with details and payment receipt,you'll get transcripts in a week's time.
Thank you so much. They will provide subject wise transcript or I have to mention it in form?

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
I have never tried to open up the transcripts,but I think it's same as the mark sheet with red seal.

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
Has anyone done the the WES process for DTU recently, how has the process changed in these COVID times? any help appreciated

Negi_kirti

May 19, 2020
Has anyone done the the WES process for DTU recently, how has the process changed in these COVID times? any help appreciated
Hi,
Checking if you managed to get your transcript from DTU? If Yes, is there any change in the procedure. Are they issuing electronic transcript?

TIA

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
Checking if you managed to get your transcript from DTU? If Yes, is there any change in the procedure. Are they issuing electronic transcript?

TIA
The process is same and it's taking more time due to availibilty of limited staff.My transcript from DTU were put on hold by WES for want of verification from DTU.
DTU did the verification within 20 days and my evaluation is completed yesterday.
Below is my timeline :
WES Account Created : 14-Feb-2020
Transcript Delivery Date :23-March-2020
Confirmation of Receipt of all documents :15-June-2020
Additional Verification requested from DTU :23-June-2020
Evaluation Start Date :13-Jul-2020
Evaluation End Date :14-Jul-2020

Negi_kirti

May 19, 2020
Thanks for replying, I have few more follow up queries,
1)Did DTU post the transcript to WES or you had to do it yourself from nearby post office? Which courier service you had used?
2) Any contact no of DTU Admin department that you can share, the contact no of website is not reachable? Want to call admin first before visiting.
3)Any idea on issuing of electronic transcript from DTU, if they have this facility?

thanks!

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for replying, I have few more follow up queries,
1)Did DTU post the transcript to WES or you had to do it yourself from nearby post office? Which courier service you had used?
2) Any contact no of DTU Admin department that you can share, the contact no of website is not reachable? Want to call admin first before visiting.
3)Any idea on issuing of electronic transcript from DTU, if they have this facility?

thanks!
1.I got sealed transcripts from the university and you can post it by yourself.I did a mistake for not posting the transcript from the Post office located inside the campus and that could be a reason for additional verification requested.If you are sending the transcript through Speed Post,you have to submit the receipt of speed post at the admin block and they make some entry for their own records.
2.I don't have any contact details of the admin.You can try reaching out on acadmtech2014 at gmail dot com if you require help with PG Transcript.
3.DTU is not issuing electronic transcript as per my last communication with them in June.

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
1.I got sealed transcripts from the university and you can post it by yourself.I did a mistake for not posting the transcript from the Post office located inside the campus and that could be a reason for additional verification requested.If you are sending the transcript through Speed Post,you have to submit the receipt of speed post at the admin block and they make some entry for their own records.
2.I don't have any contact details of the admin.You can try reaching out on acadmtech2014 at gmail dot com if you require help with PG Transcript.
3.DTU is not issuing electronic transcript as per my last communication with them in June.
Did you get transcripts from DU North campus or DTU?

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
DU has nothing to do with DTU now,unless you have passed out prior to 2009 from DCE.
I applied from Transcripts at DTU and collected them from same place.

prkohli1992

Sep 25, 2020
The process is same and it's taking more time due to availibilty of limited staff.My transcript from DTU were put on hold by WES for want of verification from DTU.
DTU did the verification within 20 days and my evaluation is completed yesterday.
Below is my timeline :
WES Account Created : 14-Feb-2020
Transcript Delivery Date :23-March-2020
Confirmation of Receipt of all documents :15-June-2020
Additional Verification requested from DTU :23-June-2020
Evaluation Start Date :13-Jul-2020
Evaluation End Date :14-Jul-2020
Hi do we have to go to campus and submit the mentioned form for transcripts. or we can mail them ? please let me know.