+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts - CEC Temporary Foreign Worker category

saujhamah

Jul 30, 2011
I am applying for PR under CEC as Temporary Foreign Worker. I have more than 2+ year of Canadian exp. I have done my education from India. I have query about transcripts for my university education.

Looking at my case, Do I still need to submit orignal transcripts of all course taken in university sealed envelop ?

Please respond.

salmtzo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
saujhamah

I am no expert, but I can tell you that I did not submit Original Transcipts but a Certified Translation of them; I am not form India but should not be different for you; I still havent finish the process but they already requested Medical Exams and I think that is progress in my file.

Regards

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
saujhamah said:
I am applying for PR under CEC as Temporary Foreign Worker. I have more than 2+ year of Canadian exp. I have done my education from India. I have query about transcripts for my university education.

Looking at my case, Do I still need to submit orignal transcripts of all course taken in university sealed envelop ?
In July 2011, CIC released a new set of CEC application documents. One revision was that Temporary Foreign Worker applicants now only have to provide photocopies of their transcripts. They do not have to be original transcripts in university sealed envelopes unless you are applying as a Post-Graduate. This information is clearly indicated in the document checklist:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.PDF

Before the new documents were released, all CEC applicants were supposed to submit original transcripts in university-sealed envelopes.