+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transaction is reversed

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
I have sent courier to cic about a month ago with payment receipt and other required documents. after few days ,I got message from bank that transaction is declined and whole money is refunded .then I raise webform to inform cic about declined transaction.but cic don't respond me.now my concern is that can I send new parcel with valid payment receipt,nomination and other required documents without returning old parcel. It is positive or negative for me..I have sent courier to cic about a month ago with payment receipt and other required documents. after few days ,I got message from bank that transaction is declined and whole money is refunded .then I raise webform to inform cic about declined transaction.but cic don't respond me.now my concern is that can I send new parcel with valid payment receipt,nomination and other required documents without returning old parcel. It is positive or negative for me..

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Wait for they reply and ask them to consider your application as payment transaction declined by CIC side.