+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic rehab

avtar11

Dec 20, 2017
Hi ,
I have applied my PR spouse in April 5th 2017 and already had interview on 14 dec 2017 Immigration sent me an email to do rehab for my traffic offence I did this offence 5 years ago when I was driving unregistered vehicle but I have paid this fine already . Will somebody please tell me how long rehab will take time ? What should I do now I want to go to canada and life with my partner it's been almost 1 year that we haven't seen each other .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It really varies. Anywhere from a few weeks to over a year. Should be on the shorter end for a traffic offence (assume not alcohol related) - but impossible for any of us to say. Are you American by any chance?

avtar11

Dec 20, 2017
It really varies. Anywhere from a few weeks to over a year. Should be on the shorter end for a traffic offence (assume not alcohol related) - but impossible for any of us to say. Are you American by any chance?
No m indian passport holder but living in Australia . And was no alcohol related .

avtar11

Dec 20, 2017
No m indian passport holder but living in Australia . And was no alcohol related .
hi,
As I have paid the fine .. now immigration of canada want me to apply for rehab and sent me email and said ...

Provide a Traffic History Report, if you have ever resided in Queensland (Contact TMR QLD) or Victoria (Contact VicRoads).

Attach proof that you paid the fine that was imposed or proof that you completed the sentence that was imposed (if your conviction occurred within the last 12 years).

Attach a photocopy of the bio-page
(photo page) of your current passport.

As I always lived in WA ( Westren Australia) do I still need to submit Traffic History report or it's just for the person who ever resided in Queensland (QLD) or Victoria .?