+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>TR to PR waiting lists!<<<<<<<<<<<Join Here!

why?

Dec 8, 2022

Please Join Here to see how many applicants like me still waiting for their response from IRCC on their submitted documents, Tr to Pr Pathway of 2021!

My Timeline is:
Applied: July/09/2021
Date Received: July/10/2021
Date Linked: June/15/2022

Status now: We are processing your application
we will send you a message when there is an update... :(

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medical result: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Is there someone out here like me waiting for the applications of Tr to Pr pathways for the year 2021?

ooa963

Nov 22, 2022

Please Join Here to see how many applicants like me still waiting for their response from IRCC on their submitted documents, Tr to Pr Pathway of 2021!

My Timeline is:

Medical result: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Is there someone out here like me waiting for the applications of Tr to Pr pathways for the year 2021?
Yes I'm still waiting on mine

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020

My Timeline is:

Hey,

we are almost in same boat, i linked my application on june1, 2022 and received AOR same day but no update after it,

did you happen to get any update on it yet?

why?

Dec 8, 2022
Hey,

we are almost in same boat, i linked my application on june1, 2022 and received AOR same day but no update after it,

did you happen to get any update on it yet?
nothing! It is been so long that we are waiting on it. It is been said on a processing status!