+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathway

Souravbhagat

Jun 6, 2021
I am working as security and I want to apply under essential TR to PR. Pathway program. I and few queries.
1. when Canadian government allow security to work full time even when u r student. And I did that . So , now I have to count that hours as full time or not .
2 . After august 2020 , when no student can work full time , and I did the same but in couple of weeks I did more than that (like 47 hours biweekly) ,

So , can I apply under TR to PR essential workers pathways or not

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
I am working as security and I want to apply under essential TR to PR. Pathway program. I and few queries.
1. when Canadian government allow security to work full time even when u r student. And I did that . So , now I have to count that hours as full time or not .
2 . After august 2020 , when no student can work full time , and I did the same but in couple of weeks I did more than that (like 47 hours biweekly) ,

So , can I apply under TR to PR essential workers pathways or not
When you were allowed, that's fine, you can use your hours, but when you can't, I'd better hide the experience or you can even be rejected for your PGWP. Cause it is indicated clearly that the work experience has to be obtained with authorization