+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa

Kmane1776

Oct 22, 2018
Hi I'm from India my brother in law what to invite me and my husband and my mother in law in Canda for convocation. My husband and I have travel history (Singapore and Malaysia ) and USA tourist visa refusal 2 times in a same year....so we are confused should we both apply on the same time or not ? or I'm planing to apply with my mother in law so that will increase the chances to get the visa.
Please suggest me what to do ?? And how to apply....? help me with some link and checklist

Kmane1776

Oct 22, 2018
Hi I'm from India my brother in law what to invite me and my husband and my mother in law in Canda for convocation. My husband and I have travel history (Singapore and Malaysia ) and USA tourist visa refusal 2 times in a same year....so we are confused should we both apply on the same time or not ? or I'm planing to apply with my mother in law so that will increase the chances to get the visa.
Please suggest me what to do ?? And how to apply....? help me with some link and checklist
help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi I'm from India my brother in law what to invite me and my husband and my mother in law in Canda for convocation.
The chances of TRV approvals would depend on the individual strong ties + financial situation of each applicant, etc.

My husband and I have travel history (Singapore and Malaysia ) and USA tourist visa refusal 2 times in a same year....so we are confused should we both apply on the same time or not ?
Singapore and Malaysia are not considered as travel history.

When were your US visas refused?

or I'm planing to apply with my mother in law so that will increase the chances to get the visa.
Again, each applicant needs to prove his/her strong ties to India, etc. Depending on the individual situation, it would be possible to advise on the strategy to apply.

You may want to go through the Visa Office instructions for India + this forum to get suggestions. You can then post any specific questions that you may have