+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa For Mother cancelled

Gauri2010

Oct 1, 2010

I sent all required papers to my brother in India for filing up my mother's visa as I am due for delivery in October 2010. I just want that my Mom be here with us for at least 3 months whlie new members of the family join us. But I am so disappointed by this result that I am looking for any option so she can come here. This is the happiest moment and no family member would be here.
We had restaurant business and we stopped it for time being for the reason and for next 2-3 months my husband wont be working again. We are living in subsidized housing and are getting income assistance and we have enough funds to live with ease...But they have mentioned the first reason as non sufficiie3nt funds/income..then what is guarantee she will come bk to india..
but my whole family my brothers and Father and sister is in India so no point that she will stay here with us.
Now, can any one guide me as to what we can do to get her visa approved..Should we deposit some money after taking out from our credit cards and show in account or let my mother come as tourist not to meet me whereas this is well known as they hv already seen our applications once..and book a motel to prove that she will come here to stay at hotel and visit city..

It is only for 3 months that my mother will visit us. just for 3 months for this purpose why cant they approve visa..?

Please someone guide us because either we should not file it and when we do it should not be rejected in any case.

Looking for some guidance/Advice.
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Gauri2010 said:

I sent all required papers to my brother in India for filing up my mother's visa as I am due for delivery in October 2010. I just want that my Mom be here with us for at least 3 months whlie new members of the family join us. But I am so disappointed by this result that I am looking for any option so she can come here. This is the happiest moment and no family member would be here.
We had restaurant business and we stopped it for time being for the reason and for next 2-3 months my husband wont be working again. We are living in subsidized housing and are getting income assistance and we have enough funds to live with ease...But they have mentioned the first reason as non sufficiie3nt funds/income..then what is guarantee she will come bk to india..
but my whole family my brothers and Father and sister is in India so no point that she will stay here with us.
Now, can any one guide me as to what we can do to get her visa approved..Should we deposit some money after taking out from our credit cards and show in account or let my mother come as tourist not to meet me whereas this is well known as they hv already seen our applications once..and book a motel to prove that she will come here to stay at hotel and visit city..

It is only for 3 months that my mother will visit us. just for 3 months for this purpose why cant they approve visa..?

Please someone guide us because either we should not file it and when we do it should not be rejected in any case.

Looking for some guidance/Advice.
Thanks
Look at if from CIC/CHC's side, you are unemployed, you are living in subsidized housing and collecting income assistance. CIC/CHC's thinking is that you can't afford to accommodate your mother as a visitor as it appears that you are unable to support yourselfs without assistance.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
I agree with PMM. If you do have the funds to support your Mom for 3 months, then why are you claiming welfare?