+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Today 14 week started... No update yet

lucifer7

Jun 7, 2024
File lodged - 28th March
Biometric - 8th April
Medical updated - 19th April
Review of eligibility & Background check - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It's been 14 weeks now and I am going for Master's in Cyber Security at Vancouver. I have submitted five webforms thus far, and the application status tracker indicates that the last time my file was seen was on April 29. I'm not sure what's wrong, because the official website states that the processing times have shortened to 5 weeks. Why is it taking so long when those who filed after me have already received it and I haven't gotten anything yet?

Kindly let me know if someone is also facing the same issue.

elbatross

Jun 6, 2024
same issue, no updates yet.

submitted application april 3
biometric done april 8

till now nothing. the tracker also shows that it was updated last april 29.

lucifer7

Jun 7, 2024
same issue, no updates yet.

submitted application april 3
biometric done april 8

till now nothing. the tracker also shows that it was updated last april 29.
where have you applied from? and what are you going for and at which province? have you raised any webforms if yes then have you received any response?

baxiliusi

Jun 28, 2024
same boat, I can only guess it's because security investigated, I applied on 9th April, very upset I probably can only make a choice between give up or defer a year

DiegoJ357

Jun 21, 2024
Same, i send my aplication on 22 march, 28 march biometrics completed, since that my backgroud verification is in progres and my eligibility not started, the last up date on GCkey was on 28 march.

WAN_JUAN

Jun 13, 2024
Application Submitted: 25th April
Biometrics received: 1st May
Medical updated: 8th May
Biometric Validity Letter: 22nd May

No updates on portal since then

The tracker says Eligibility and Background Verification completed.
Last update on tracker: 23rd May

Visa Office is Delhi
Province is NS