+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To Qorax and other seniors...........

giku

Feb 17, 2010
Hi friends,

While my husband has already landed a couple of months ago, I plan to land with my children in the month of october. My question is: My husband has shown funds worth 12000 CAD while landing. Now when i land do i also have to show POF for the three of us..ie..myself and my two kids? can i carry some cash and the rest show bank statements?? or do i just carry a few thousand dollars? will they particularly ask for me to show POF too. My husband is yet to find a job...hopefully will get one soon...in that case do i need to show pof???
Also, i have got the immunization forms for the kids. do i have to fill in the vaccine dates and get it stamped or check mark them. Kindly throw some light on this too..

Thanks in advance........god bless..

Giku

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion you do not need to show POF as same were required to be shown by your husband when he completed the landing formalities.

But lets wait for more opinions

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
To: giku

The POF is required to show 'only' upon the 1st landing, by the PA. Lateron the family members will not be required to prove any funds.

Yes, get the Immunization Form filled & signed by a Medical Practitioner in your homeland. If u have more children, remember it is one per child.

Bon Voyage!
Qorax