+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to PMM please help me..

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
if you dont mind it is safe to apply a re entry visa in US coz im worried what if all my documents will get lost are they responsible for it?my 2nd question.is that ok to get married if i enter here in canada as a single?i will have vacation on May and i will get married is that ok?im worry f i will get trouble to the immigration when i apply my PR.pls advice me PMM..thank you so much...

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please stop creating multiple threads with the same question?

Also, if you want to reach one particular member, try a private message to their inbox.

Thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Karlshammar said:
Could you please stop creating multiple threads with the same question?

Also, if you want to reach one particular member, try a private message to their inbox.

Thank you!
Hi Kalshammar,

Out of topic, but do all forum members accept private messages? Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is possible for a member to block private messages and it is also possible to not block them but ignore them. Just like you pick what you answer on the board, you can pick what private messages you reply to. I am sure PMM gets a lot of private messages as do I. I know I don't reply to all of mine.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leon said:
It is possible for a member to block private messages and it is also possible to not block them but ignore them.  Just like you pick what you answer on the board, you can pick what private messages you reply to.  I am sure PMM gets a lot of private messages as do I.  I know I don't reply to all of mine.
To add to Leon's comment, on private messages, if it has been answered in the forum, I don't reply and if I reply and the recipients mail box is full, I just delete it.
One other thing is that I don't check through multiple pages on some posts.

PMM

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unless they've blocked them, but if they have blocked them it means they don't want messages specifically directed toward them, so obviously you should not try to post things just for them.

job_seeker said:
Hi Kalshammar,

Out of topic, but do all forum members accept private messages? Thanks.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hah! We have a whole forum full of people willing to volunteer their time to try to help. Whoever is not satisfied with that, but wants to have people at their beck and call for private communications just for them, have many qualified attorneys and immigration consultants who are available for hire. ;)

job_seeker said:
Leon, PMM, Karlshammar,

Thanks much. Gives us confidence that we have helplines :).

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Karlshammar said:
Hah! We have a whole forum full of people willing to volunteer their time to try to help. Whoever is not satisfied with that, but wants to have people at their beck and call for private communications just for them, have many qualified attorneys and immigration consultants who are available for hire. ;)

job_seeker said:
Leon, PMM, Karlshammar,

Thanks much. Gives us confidence that we have helplines :).
Hahahaha. You know the answer to that. When you are sick you want the best doctors around ..... But guys, we really do (I really do) appreciate the time and effort members of this forum spend to help others. Sometimes there are just some problems that are very personal, unique to the individual ... and you'll say talk to a qualified attorney or immigration consultant =)), but sometimes they don't have the answers too (maybe old reference books eh). had I believed in the lawyer I talked with, I would be in my country, wishing, still dreaming ... :)

Sorry, really veered out of topic...

To answer Camil:

Send your documents thru courier. I got my passport back. Scary I know but mail theft is a felony in the US so gave me a bit more confidence my passport won't get misplaced.

I read a post similar to yours not too long ago, about a TFW here going back to the Philippines and getting married there then coming back here. I just couldn't locate it now.