+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To declare his status from single to married?pls help

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
hi just want to know if my husband still declare his status from single to married...His family in canada sponsored him as a dependent child..He received his temporary PR visa last august 2007 and went to canada on dec of 2007 but after one month he came back here in the philippines to continue his studies and after 45 days he received his PR card so it means he is a permanent resident in canada now...After a few months, we got married and lived together for 6 months and finally last dec 2008 he went back again to canada... Is it required that my husband must declare his status from single to married?or this apply for women only?pls help us..we are really confused!we are now busy filling up the forms...tnx a lot n Godbless!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

genmiesha said:
hi just want to know if my husband still declare his status from single to married...His family in canada sponsored him as a dependent child..He received his temporary PR visa last august 2007 and went to canada on dec of 2007 but after one month he came back here in the philippines to continue his studies and after 45 days he received his PR card so it means he is a permanent resident in canada now...After a few months, we got married and lived together for 6 months and finally last dec 2008 he went back again to canada... Is it required that my husband must declare his status from single to married?or this apply for women only?pls help us..we are really confused!we are now busy filling up the forms...tnx a lot n Godbless!!!
No, he doesn't have to declare his civil status to anyone.

PMM

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH! i really pray to GOD to grant our hearts desire that is to be together again!tnx again n Godbless u