+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time period from AOR TO PPR/ CEC outland

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hi all

I need a little help. I came to India in April 2016 after my work permit expired. I received an invitation to apply in December 2016 and received my AOR on January 9, 2017. I was selected under CEC category and I am presently residing in India.

My medical status changed to passed on February 16, 2017 and background check is in progress.

1. Does someone know how much more time it will take to process my application or to receive the passport request. I am seeing some people got it in two months from the date of AOR. Although my category is CEC but I am in India right now and also large number of invitations are been given at this time.

2. My review of eligibility is still in progress. Does someone know how much more time it takes to confirm the eligibility or is it the last step.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
cec immigration said:
Hi all

I need a little help. I came to India in April 2016 after my work permit expired. I received an invitation to apply in December 2016 and received my AOR on January 9, 2017. I was selected under CEC category and I am presently residing in India.

My medical status changed to passed on February 16, 2017 and background check is in progress.

1. Does someone know how much more time it will take to process my application or to receive the passport request. I am seeing some people got it in two months from the date of AOR. Although my category is CEC but I am in India right now and also large number of invitations are been given at this time.

2. My review of eligibility is still in progress. Does someone know how much more time it takes to confirm the eligibility or is it the last step.
No one would know for sure, patience is the key here!!

Good luck

reclogin

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all

DId you receive PPR ?