+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread latter

Muhib@@12

Nov 27, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

There is a common threat against the people who helps or defends against women rights in Afghanisan .

This is our society’s truth that no one can abnegate or deny it. During last 20 years we have seen a lot of peoples who had worked with foreign in Human rights NGOs and other organizations have been killed, tortured and slaughtered. Terrorists do not care who we are, in which position we have been working, and what is our tribe, language or ethnicity.

When Taliban took the Government all girls schools in Afghanistan were closed, my sisters and other girls of our relatives were deprived of education. Our elders decided to open a secret educational institute for girls so they could get education. We opened this institute with registration of the government because they were against the education of girls. After One month we got so many other girl’s application who wished to learn and continue their education at our institute. We had more than 200 girls registered at our institute, and they happily learning and getting educated.

One day Taliban came to our Institute which looks like an ordinary house to investigate why so much girls go to this house daily, and they found it was an institute where girls study school subjects and other art subjects like Tailoring. They banned the institute and arrested all teachers. Fortunately all our teachers were women and they could not kept them under custody, but they are searching for the founder of the institute.

I was the founder of the Omed e Dobara educational Institute for Girls and I had to ran away and now I am hiding my profile so Taliban would not find me. Educating girls in the situation when government have banned all girls schools in the country is the biggest crime here in Afghanistan and I am afraid my life could be in danger if they find me.

Based on the above mentioned threat me and my family cannot travel around and our life are at risk

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

There is a common threat against the people who helps or defends against women rights in Afghanisan .

This is our society’s truth that no one can abnegate or deny it. During last 20 years we have seen a lot of peoples who had worked with foreign in Human rights NGOs and other organizations have been killed, tortured and slaughtered. Terrorists do not care who we are, in which position we have been working, and what is our tribe, language or ethnicity.

When Taliban took the Government all girls schools in Afghanistan were closed, my sisters and other girls of our relatives were deprived of education. Our elders decided to open a secret educational institute for girls so they could get education. We opened this institute with registration of the government because they were against the education of girls. After One month we got so many other girl’s application who wished to learn and continue their education at our institute. We had more than 200 girls registered at our institute, and they happily learning and getting educated.

One day Taliban came to our Institute which looks like an ordinary house to investigate why so much girls go to this house daily, and they found it was an institute where girls study school subjects and other art subjects like Tailoring. They banned the institute and arrested all teachers. Fortunately all our teachers were women and they could not kept them under custody, but they are searching for the founder of the institute.

I was the founder of the Omed e Dobara educational Institute for Girls and I had to ran away and now I am hiding my profile so Taliban would not find me. Educating girls in the situation when government have banned all girls schools in the country is the biggest crime here in Afghanistan and I am afraid my life could be in danger if they find me.

Based on the above mentioned threat me and my family cannot travel around and our life are at risk
this is a public forum of immigrants and refugees, if your life is in danger best apply as a refugee. there's no one from the canadian government who reviews messages here. the forum is also hosted by lawyers, you can reach out to them too