+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

those who r applying for humber college,global business management jan 2012

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
please those students share their info who have applied for global business management at humber college jan 2012 intake.. when they r going to file the case,,which embassy and stay connected on the visa processing timelines.

the first year fees for global business management for international students is $12,200 CAD is that right?
wots the fees for 2nd year? does it remain the same or less?

Christopher8

Aug 17, 2011
Hey Sandra, im thinking of applying for the same course too. Whats your background? Have you applied to the college already?

Best,
Chris

abhy12345

Aug 28, 2011
i will be applying to humber college for global business management, 6.5 n 6 overall is the requirement n canada preffers 16 yrs of education.. fees for 2 yrs would be approx 25000 $ + 18000$ living cost approx.. well i am from hospitality background.. n am bit worried if this will be a hurdle for me at the time of application process

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro ..although i had an option to apply in humber ..bt i applied at niagara college for culinary management ....as niagara is best for hospitality courses ...by the way ?? when are u gonna file ur application for visa ???

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
Dear All,

I need your advice please as I am looking to apply for Jan 2012 intake.
I am a Bsc (Electronics) graduate and have been working as a Business Analyst so it did not have any link to my studies. Please could you advice if it will be advisable to go for International Business Management or Project management diploma ? as I understand that I am not eligible to apply for masters program as I only have 15 yrs of education whilst the requirement is 16 yrs.

Please help.

3ka

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Guys,

Planning To Apply For Jan2012 intake For Global Biz Mgmt just Want to Check Eligibility criteria and Also If Any One Already done The Course And Whats He/She getting as in better opportunities after completing their course .... I Completed 15yrs education while i spoke 2 one of da consultant they sd its fine while checking da earlier post its discussed it requires 16yrs education background ... also i've a gap of 8years after my graduation finding it tough to clear th visa application but what if i provide my work experience for that duration will that help... I"ve done my graduation in commerce stream as B.com Specialization in taxation also got marketing experience....

Please revert and Oblige

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct

College Applied: George Brown
Accepted: Yes, for JAN 2012
Course: strategic relationship marketing
Course Duration: 1 year post graduate certificate.
Course Fee: 5.8 lac for 1 year
Loan:7.5 lac
Remaining Amount: Paid from savings.
Educational and Professional Background:
12th-53%
B.C.A[bachelor in computer arts]- Graduated in June 2010.
Worked as a web marketing executive for 8 months
IELTS bands: 6
Visa Application Status: Yet to apply for JAN 2012.

Mikail86

Oct 8, 2011
Im applying to apply for Global Business Management at Humbers after doing my BCA here in Bangalore University. Im interested in working in the management area and my brother -in-law there in Canada suggests that this a good course. I'm wondering if i will get a student visa for this course. Also the funding part is scaring me, my father just got retired but my brother in law in Toronto says that he'll be my sponsor my studies. Although money is not an issue, I have enough to pay for my first year fees upfront, and the rest by doing part time work. Im not sure if this is enough. Can anyone please advise me?

gaurav.shar

Nov 21, 2011
sandrakhan said:
please those students share their info who have applied for global business management at humber college jan 2012 intake.. when they r going to file the case,,which embassy and stay connected on the visa processing timelines.

the first year fees for global business management for international students is $12,200 CAD is that right?
wots the fees for 2nd year? does it remain the same or less?
i am also applying in this course GBM(humber college Lakeshore).........bit worried about my visa process
i paid $12200 as 2sem. fees

P.S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
My question is for geet dhillo.
Hi geet,please do me a favour-i am also trying for the same course(SRM) and in same college(GBC).I got overall 6 bands (L-7, R-6, S-6.5, W-5) So,could u plz tell me that m i eligible or not bcz i've 5 bands in writing module.
Thx.