+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is my current study? - ACCA Advanced Diploma / WES Equivalence

esskay3

Sep 27, 2019
Hi there,

I have completed ACCA up to Part 2 only for which I have their "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business", equivalent to 3 Years Bachelors UK. WES Canada too has given it an equivalence of 3 Years Bachelor Canada.

Along with the the transcripts, ACCA sent WES "Letter of Good Standing" which mentioned that I'm a current student (since part 3 is incomplete). In my EE profile under "This is my current study" question I have selected yes, based on ACCA's letter. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: zeeshantq

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hi there,

I have completed ACCA up to Part 2 only for which I have their "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business", equivalent to 3 Years Bachelors UK. WES Canada too has given it an equivalence of 3 Years Bachelor Canada.

Along with the the transcripts, ACCA sent WES "Letter of Good Standing" which mentioned that I'm a current student (since part 3 is incomplete). In my EE profile under "This is my current study" question I have selected yes, based on ACCA's letter. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.
Yes i do believe you should write as a current student as after completing Acca you would get 4 year bachelors. As ACCA has 3 parts and diploma is in between that study. But it would also depend do you intend to complete ACCA ? or stop after diploma ? Just explain this in a LOE.

zeeshantq

Oct 20, 2020
Hi there,

Thanks in advance.
Can you please share your WES certificate pic screenshot...for Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business,it will of great help and clear all doubts.

Thanks in advance

balooni_40

Jul 23, 2019
Hi there,

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I need your help. I've completed until Acca part 2 that is the skills level. I want your guidance. Please do reply