Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
kathy_kath said:
Hi! Any news when they will be conducting third draw????
Nothing so far.

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Actually they have conducted the third draw in secret but the result wasn't visible to people who couldn't use question mark.

leights

Feb 20, 2015
chaos123456 said:
Actually they have conducted the third draw in secret but the result wasn't visible to people who couldn't use question mark.
really when did this happen? I could use the question mark option and I have 919 points. mind you only got updated to 919 on February 17th.. I thought I would have enough points to get invited for sure.. I've been told by multiple people.. or was this a joke?.. lol

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
leights said:
really when did this happen? I could use the question mark option and I have 919 points. mind you only got updated to 919 on February 17th.. I thought I would have enough points to get invited for sure.. I've been told by multiple people.. or was this a joke?.. lol
What question mark are you talking about?

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Ritwick said:
What question mark are you talking about?
me again.. haha ..

I'm assuming shes talking about the question marks on the side of EE profile page cos thats what I'm talking about.. mind you my assumptions are sometimes off.. lol

Stewie_0_o

Feb 15, 2015
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #3 – February 20, 2015
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 20, 2015).

Ottawa, February 20, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (February 20, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 20, 2015 and ending on February 21, 2015 is:

(a) in the case of foreign nationals who are members of the class referred to in paragraph 2(b) of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, 849; and
(b) in any other case, zero.
Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 20, 2015 at 11:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 808 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System, as set out in the Ministerial Instructions referred to in paragraph (1)(a), occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.