+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Third draw cut off 808: Going back home

happylifethy

Feb 9, 2015
I am unfortunately feeling so betrayed by the Canadian immigration and by my own luck. I studied here for two years, got my education, worked for a really good company for little over a year...I earn $45k a year, unfortunately i'll have to quit my job and move back home in a couple pf months. My marriage was fixed back home with a very nice and beautiful girl, but she is leaving me now...guess she only wanted to marry me coz of my Canadian status. I will start working hardly with $6k a year back home as compared to Canadian money, which is still a very good working salary where I come from but with a very low life style.
I drive BMW 328i 2007 now, I guess i will be driving a scooter or motorcycle again once I am back home. I feel like committing suicide but then I would be remembered a loser so I cant do that. I guess I'd have to face the reality and go back to point zero. I feel like a loser at the moment, a loser and nothing else.
Wish you all luck. May god help the lost souls; may god help the lost one's; may god help the betrayed one's; may god help the one's looking for the better life; may god help the one's still looking for the bright light......may god bell all.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
happylifethy said:
I am unfortunately feeling so betrayed by the Canadian immigration and by my own luck. I studied here for two years, got my education, worked for a really good company for little over a year...I earn $45k a year, unfortunately i'll have to quit my job and move back home in a couple pf months. My marriage was fixed back home with a very nice and beautiful girl, but she is leaving me now...guess she only wanted to marry me coz of my Canadian status. I will start working hardly with $6k a year back home as compared to Canadian money, which is still a very good working salary where I come from but with a very low life style.
I drive BMW 328i 2007 now, I guess i will be driving a scooter or motorcycle again once I am back home. I feel like committing suicide but then I would be remembered a loser so I cant do that. I guess I'd have to face the reality and go back to point zero. I feel like a loser at the moment, a loser and nothing else.
Wish you all luck. May god help the lost souls; may god help the lost one's; may god help the betrayed one's; may god help the one's looking for the better life; may god help the one's still looking for the bright light......may god bell all.
Dear happylifethy,

Just hang on a bit, it won't be long before you have an ITA!
We all wish good for you and you'll certainly find a better life partner!
Have faith!

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Relax, ppl are in worst condition than u are. U are atleast able to cover up ur money u invested in studies. Ppl like me who came with one year PGWP are not able to cover up loan for studies and might have to go back home. When is ur workpermit getting expired? And what is ur EE score ?

happylifethy

Feb 9, 2015
pranaEE2015 said:
Dear happylifethy,

Just hang on a bit, it won't be long before you have an ITA!
We all wish good for you and you'll certainly find a better life partner!
Have faith!
Thanks for the kind words my friend, but my score is just 441 and I have only two months left on my work permit. Sadly I don't see any light in the end of the tunnel.

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
hey happylifethy,

You sound quite shattered, but determined to go on. Stop whining, may be it was your luck you found that your fiancee was only marrying you for your Canadian status.

And all is not gone with the 3rd draw. May be there could be more CEC draws (as it looks like) and you could get an ITA soon. As someone posted here, CIC is creating thriller out of our lives here ;D and there isn't much in our control.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Only think we all have is hope. So dont worry be positive and hope for best. Two months is sufficient time, it means 4 draw can take place. So just pray. Be hopeful.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
happylifethy said:
Thanks for the kind words my friend, but my score is just 441 and I have only two months left on my work permit. Sadly I don't see any light in the end of the tunnel.
I wish I could get you a LMIA or something, but it's you who can and need to put in all your energy to convince your employers for that. Or for extending your current work permit.

And that would be possible when you don't think about the alternate 'back home' option. Think of it as there's no 'Plan B' to fallback on. And you and only you can make 'Plan A' (Canada) happen.

Trust me,optimism is a magic potion that can do wonders if you don't let the negativity in.

Cheers!

Suryak86

Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014 ( Medical Received : 24-08-2014)
Interview........
RPRF : March 30th, 2015
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
happylifethy said:
Dont be disheartened. I understand what you are going through but let me remind you that Canada is not the only country on earth. Why dont you try immigrating to Australia or New Zealand? Or try to find a job in the middle east or singapore. I know this will take time and money but life will give you options. Australia is a really great option and with your experience , settling down there will not be a problem.

Who knows, by that time, the canadian immigration will be tweaked to pick CEC people with no LMIA's. Hang in there my friend.

pixelfrontier

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consider the worst possible situation:
Even if you have to go back home, your EE score will still be 441 and your chances of getting an ITA will be exactly the same as of right now. So you might have to work back home for a couple of months, but sooner than later you will get an ITA (441 is a very good score with someone with no LMIA) and then you could come back to Canada. Hang in there buddy.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
pixelfrontier said:
Consider the worst possible situation:
Even if you have to go back home, your EE score will still be 441 and your chances of getting an ITA will be exactly the same as of right now. So you might have to work back home for a couple of months, but sooner than later you will get an ITA (441 is a very good score with someone with no LMIA) and then you could come back to Canada. Hang in there buddy.
can he not study or something ?

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happylifethy said:
Frankly speaking, 45k does not bring you any descent life at all.
Try hunting for better opportunities elsewhere.

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happylifethy said:
hey, I'm in the same situation, the only thing is my Motherland is a nice country where driving a BMW is achievable. I compare this situation to ... a divorce :) You know, I've had a complicated relationship with this country, it has not being all bed of roses, my life here was filled with strees, the necessity to prove I deserve to be here, the necessity to cope with social isolation and to get adjusted etc. At the same time, I've learnt many new things, met new people, this is a valuable experince. Yet, my partner decided to end our complicated relationship, well, I can't make it change its mind, I have to deal with it and I have to find ways to go through this process and move on. There is two important things you should keep in mind. First of all, no matter how poor your homeland is, there is always rich people in each country and you have this valuable experience of living abroad, so you have much better chances to succeed in your home country. Secondly, you can always work hard tring to make your homecountry better. I know this sounds naive but I think this way of thinking will help people to cope with this situtation. ;)

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
happylifethy said:
Brother,
Please relax and thing positive. there are many people here including me who have less score comparing to yours and your problem is not that worst than many of us here: think about some one who have tons of responsibilities huge debts and lost loved ones just think ! I am one among them AND i am not giving up YET. I will wait for draws until my WP expires and better prepare to get a job in middle east without going back to home country. then keep trying from there thats what I would do if I were you. Never give up and keep believing in self. Good luck !

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate, relax! your score is quite decent and sooner or later, you will get an ITA.....just be patient!