+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

They have bitten more than they can chew

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
If another war starts somewhere else today, Canada will have immigration pathway for people in that location. They will abandon applications that are pending and shift their capacity to deal with victims of such war.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good thing to do: help people fleeing war; but Canada seems to be lacking focus when it comes to what their immigration policies in the light of global conflicts arising out of geopolitical power play.
All of us here going through their immigration processes have some of business relationship with them and to extent that we deserve respect through timely response to our applications no matter what other people are said to be going through. If you don’t have the capacity to help, don’t force to help in order to look good in the eyes of the world. Do your best for people who are in precarious situation but not at the expense of others who are equally vulnerable.
It was Covid , then Afghanistan and now Ukraine— the list will keep growing meanwhile there is always a new pathway to immigration that brings in more applicant for torture through endless waiting.
Canada seems to be all over the place with their immigration policies. And to me , it’s more about the revenue and less about immigrants involved in the process of making these revenues.
I am upset with everything especially needless wait that I have been through in my PR journey, however; I hope they are making changes and just someday they will learn to bite less so that chew properly.
It’s an understatement to say it’s hell of a mental torture to go Canada’s immigration process.

Reactions: Going2Can