+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Provincial Nomination NOC code being different than the primary EE profile NOC code.

john_tm

Jan 16, 2023
Hi everyone, I couldn't find the relevant answer so looking for suggestions from experts. I've received the nomination for the NOC code 21232 but my primary NOC code is 21211 in the EE profile for which I've 1 year of Canadian work experience. The NOC code 21232 is my previous work back home with around 1+ plus years as well as my current job for around 6 months. I've related reference letters for these jobs. I'm just in dilemma about what should I do now since I already accept the nomination and got the ITA. Went through all the available forums, and some suggest the primary NOC code should be the same as Nomination NOC and should be changed. Furthermore, some suggest that shouldn't be an issue since there are in the same NOC category.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: dilipvolam

dilipvolam

Jan 23, 2023
HI John, if you primary NOC IS 21211 how did you receive nomination for 21232, am also looking for the same. I have foreign experince on NOC 2172 but in canada i have exp on 2171, I have a question whether can i keep 2172 as my primary NOC

Dagul

Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone, I couldn't find the relevant answer so looking for suggestions from experts. I've received the nomination for the NOC code 21232 but my primary NOC code is 21211 in the EE profile for which I've 1 year of Canadian work experience. The NOC code 21232 is my previous work back home with around 1+ plus years as well as my current job for around 6 months. I've related reference letters for these jobs. I'm just in dilemma about what should I do now since I already accept the nomination and got the ITA. Went through all the available forums, and some suggest the primary NOC code should be the same as Nomination NOC and should be changed. Furthermore, some suggest that shouldn't be an issue since there are in the same NOC category.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Did you receive any answer to this? I am in the same situation?