+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the last VERY URGENT questions PLEASE help me- questions about forms.

Alice_valse

Oct 5, 2013
Hello guys,
I'm still here making sure everything is absolutely PERFECT before submitting my documents.

I was reading the information package and I have some questions about the forms:

in the study permit application package there are the IMM1294E application form, checklist document and family information. I don't need to fill in the Schedule 1- TRV request because Italy doesn't need a visa. Also the other forms are not applicable in my case.

In the checklist it is written: provide family information form, if applicable.
When is it applicable? I have found no answer to my question. I filled it in anyway but I'm not sure if I have to submit it or not.

In the checklist document it is written that I should put the barcode page of IMM1294E on top of the application...but I'm submitting it online, so it is the last page of the form. As I downloaded it. Is it ok?

in the checklist document, I'm required to provide 2 pictures of myself and to write my name and date of birth in the back. I will scan them and upload them, but what's the point of it? I mean, they already have my name everywhere. And the back of the picture will be white,as the background...is that how it is supposed to look like?
So when I have to upload my forms, I should provide together in the same file and in this order: checklist, IMM1294E, family information?

I think I'm done with questions for today :D