+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The job offer that I gave for Alberta Tech Pathway isnt being followed by my employer.

roberthud02

Dec 28, 2023
Hi,

months ago I uploaded the documents that I need to give under Alberta Tech Pathway, including the Job Offer Document.
In the job offer that I uploaded, the company stated that I am a full-time worker and will work 35 hours a week. However when I started working in their company,
there were months where I would only work for 24 hours/week and sometimes it would meet 35 hours, but rarely.

Should I be concerned? will this affect the process of my papers? everything else that was said in the job offer was being implemented such as my salary, etc. but my hours with this company is not consistent.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

months ago I uploaded the documents that I need to give under Alberta Tech Pathway, including the Job Offer Document.
In the job offer that I uploaded, the company stated that I am a full-time worker and will work 35 hours a week. However when I started working in their company,
there were months where I would only work for 24 hours/week and sometimes it would meet 35 hours, but rarely.

Should I be concerned? will this affect the process of my papers? everything else that was said in the job offer was being implemented such as my salary, etc. but my hours with this company is not consistent.
It can be an issue since it has to be more than 30 hours per week to be considered full time. Check the link below, it mentions atleast 30 hours.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility#jumplinks-5