+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Immigration Hubb (UAE): Real or Fake?

dandaellions

Aug 12, 2022
Hello. Today I received a call from UAE and they said they're from a consultancy firm called The Immigration Hubb. They said they're offering Work Visa under International Mobility Program.

Went to Google to see reviews of this firm but they're almost all suspiciously positive

Would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello. Today I received a call from UAE and they said they're from a consultancy firm called The Immigration Hubb. They said they're offering Work Visa under International Mobility Program.

Went to Google to see reviews of this firm but they're almost all suspiciously positive

Would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.
Seems like fake. Why would someone just randomly start distributing visa like that? Did you ever registered with them, means how come they called you??

dandaellions

Aug 12, 2022
Seems like fake. Why would someone just randomly start distributing visa like that? Did you ever registered with them, means how come they called you??
I don't remember applying to them specifically but I could be wrong cos I've been also joining groups and signing up for free assessments to Canada.

And they weren't really offering visa on the spot (I should have been clear in my og post). They did the usual spiel where they ask for your CV and credentials and see if a job opening will fit you. They didn't ask for any money yet, but it was still too good to be true. It doesn't help that I can't seem to find any legit post or testimonial about the company or its services...

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I don't remember applying to them specifically but I could be wrong cos I've been also joining groups and signing up for free assessments to Canada.

And they weren't really offering visa on the spot (I should have been clear in my og post). They did the usual spiel where they ask for your CV and credentials and see if a job opening will fit you. They didn't ask for any money yet, but it was still too good to be true. It doesn't help that I can't seem to find any legit post or testimonial about the company or its services...
But still doesn't seems right, isn't it?? Research well about them before taking any decision.