+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Worker wants to become Skilled becomes pregnant! Does it change anyth?

Spcky99

Feb 17, 2013
Hi, Im TFW for 1.4 years (full time) and have 3.6 more to go (until 2015). I discovered Im pregnant yesterday and my fiancé is in my home country. I read that I have all benefits and that baby will automaticlly become canadian citizen. I planned to apply for skilled worker and stay here and my employer completely supports me. He likes me a lot and would love to have me permanently!
Does beign pregnant change anything in my application fir skilled worker and when is the best time to apply? Before baby is born or 6months before my TFW visa expires? Will baby affect anyones decision to let me stay here permanently?
Other thing is that I would like that my fiancé is here with me because Im all alone. Is it possible to bring him here while my status is TFW and is it better to be married or still engaged? Will that affect our application?
I planned to bring him for visit and now this happened. What do you think is the best and most secure way to have him here? I cant do this alone and still I dont want to go home!
Thank you!