+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary work visa refused

thaffodil

Nov 11, 2023
hi there, my husband has applied for temporary work visa, when he had his first medical exam, the visa officer asked for a sputum test taken within a given period of time and he was able to pass the sputum test, but the visa officer requested a re xray and he again passed the xray test (negative for tuberculosis) but right after this the visa officer again requested a 2nd rexray set on a date 3months after passing the rexray, i was worried that the timeframe the visa officer requested was beyond the 90day period after the biometrics so we asked the panel physician why the 2nd rexray should be done 3 months after but the panel physician insisted that it was the visa officer who set the date for the 2nd rexray. then again, just this october 2023 we were told that the application has been refused.
The agency handling his case informed us that his application has been refused but we never received any letter nor email about refusal. the agency handling his case said that the employer filed a reapplication last october for his temporary work visa. do we get to receive any confirmation about the re-application too?how long does it usually take to receive results once reapplied?
I am really confused right now on what's going on with my husband's application. hopefully someone from this group can help us out.has anyone of you experienced the same scenario? what can we do to clarify things up? please help us..