+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa 2024

VB0201

May 31, 2023
I applied for my temporary resident visa second time on 12 march 2024 after it was rejected for the first time in January 2024. I have to go to Canada to give the Bar exam and article in Ontario. Earlier i was rejected due to insufficient funds and lack of purpose . So, the second time i explained my purpose and funds in my application properly. Its been almost 102 days since filing my application my biometric is complete. In the application tracker my the eligibility shows not started. I have tried contacting through webform but it's been more than 30 days and i have not received any reply on that as well. There is no email id through which i can contact. The processing time when i filed my application was 21. days which has increased from 38 to now 44 days. Please if anyone knows how to contact ircc and get information about application delays kindly share the same. And also share your views on whether i will be successful in getting the visa this time based on the information provided above. Regards.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for my temporary resident visa second time on 12 march 2024 after it was rejected for the first time in January 2024. I have to go to Canada to give the Bar exam and article in Ontario. Earlier i was rejected due to insufficient funds and lack of purpose . So, the second time i explained my purpose and funds in my application properly. Its been almost 102 days since filing my application my biometric is complete. In the application tracker my the eligibility shows not started. I have tried contacting through webform but it's been more than 30 days and i have not received any reply on that as well. There is no email id through which i can contact. The processing time when i filed my application was 21. days which has increased from 38 to now 44 days. Please if anyone knows how to contact ircc and get information about application delays kindly share the same. And also share your views on whether i will be successful in getting the visa this time based on the information provided above. Regards.
Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait. The posted processing times are estimates and it's not unusual for processing to take longer for some applications, sometimes much longer. Good luck and hope you have a response soon.