+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporally Resident Visa

tatisanchez

Jul 5, 2013
Hi,

I am from Colombia, my husband made the process to sponsor me and my daughter. We are thinking to apply for a Temporally Resident Visa while the Sponsorship process is complete. We already received the document from Immigration saying that he met all the requirements to sponsor us. Also We would like to know if we can apply for the VISA to visit Canada while the process is finish. My daughter and I had applied twice to the Temporally Resident Visa (single entrance) but it was refused, but I have hope we can apply and get the Visa at least to visit him. Can anyone help me with this?... Should I apply..? We have all documentation ready to make the application and we'd like to apply for eh multiple Visa. Is there anyone with the same story? or please tell me what can I do... to visit my husband.

Thank you for your attention hope you have a great time.

Tatiana Sanchez

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tatisanchez said:
Hi,

I am from Colombia, my husband made the process to sponsor me and my daughter. We are thinking to apply for a Temporally Resident Visa while the Sponsorship process is complete. We already received the document from Immigration saying that he met all the requirements to sponsor us. Also We would like to know if we can apply for the VISA to visit Canada while the process is finish. My daughter and I had applied twice to the Temporally Resident Visa (single entrance) but it was refused, but I have hope we can apply and get the Visa at least to visit him. Can anyone help me with this?... Should I apply..? We have all documentation ready to make the application and we'd like to apply for eh multiple Visa. Is there anyone with the same story? or please tell me what can I do... to visit my husband.

Thank you for your attention hope you have a great time.

Tatiana Sanchez
1. You can apply for a TRV, but it is unlikely to be issued. 2 refusals, and now a Canadian resident spouse. CHC will make the assumption that the PR application shows your intention to remain permanently, rather than visit. Though you never know, you might be lucky.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
as PMM mentioned chances are slim coz of the ongoing application but go ahead and try as it is not going to affect your spousal application. If you can get a strong invitation letter about something happening here in Canada you may get lucky!