+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

telecommunication technician 72205

Yagnyarshi

Mar 25, 2023
Gaindakot municipality 11 Harkapur
Category........
WP
Hello sir/ madam
I would like to work as telecommunication technician NOC 72205. I am a skilled and experience worker about this position . I have a knowledge about MDF, FDC, FAP, OLT, ODF, UG and aerial cable. In this job i am experience in jumper, migration , installation , configuration , splicing, pach cord join, splitter connection, maintenance , testing and new line connection. I can understand service order operate machinery and driving vehicle . In other hand handling ERP for inventory if nassessary, thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir/ madam
I would like to work as telecommunication technician NOC 72205. I am a skilled and experience worker about this position . I have a knowledge about MDF, FDC, FAP, OLT, ODF, UG and aerial cable. In this job i am experience in jumper, migration , installation , configuration , splicing, pach cord join, splitter connection, maintenance , testing and new line connection. I can understand service order operate machinery and driving vehicle . In other hand handling ERP for inventory if nassessary, thank you.
There are no jobs here. You need to apply for jobs and then ask employer for a LMIA. The LMIA is filed by the employer and proves no Canadian or PR or a person in Canada on an authorizied work permit can do the job, only you have the experience. You may want to get your education assessed and take IELTS. If the position is a licensed one the look at provincial licensing requirements.