Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
well i have given 'test in english for international student' TEIS and i got 91 marks can it be alternative to IELTS general ???

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
Hi , i m hassan i applied in dec 2009 got and email of intial approval on feb 2010 i m going to submit my all docs to CHC islamabad in the comming few weeks i m giving the IELTS the third time each time i got marks 6.5 total with less in 2 and higest in 2 according the the IELTS high and medium marks rules the latest i got L 6.5 R6.5 W6.5 S 6. I hold 16 years education last degree master degree of MBA finance i have also done OCP oracle certified professional. doing job in a private firm as a finance manager for 5 years . my age is 26 can i apply with out repeating IELTS i got 1 month left so what shall i do ???is there any other way i can send my docs ??

2. shall i have to apply to london or islamabad as the email i got mentioned to apply to islamabad but the web site now says london ???

3 what shud be the matter of the experience letter ? if my company is not willing to release me and won't be verifing my experience certificate as they don't want me to leave them so is there some other way ??i got the TAX certificates salary slips and other proofs but i think they might do some thing when the CIC verifies the certificates through phone ??

Thanks hope u guys will help me out ..