+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

teer code verification-supply chain.

Mandykaur27

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I have job duties which matched two Teer codes-12013 and 62023.Here are my job responsibilities. Which would be the best Teer code that I could claim in my PR application? Please help me out. My title is Customer Supply chain associate.

1. Maintain consistent and proactive communication with external customers regarding the status of shipments.

2. Effectively coordinate, assign, and assess or review the tasks of customer supply chain associates involved in duties such as providing information and customer service, composing correspondence including emails, and preparing materials.

3. Provide training to workers and regularly communicate safety and company policies to ensure compliance.

4. Prepare and submit various reports detailing progress and other relevant information.

5.Ensure the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery.

6. Facilitate the distribution of materials from the appropriate branch plants.

7. Order entry by paying special attention to accuracy for certain orders with unique considerations.

8. Coordinate activities with other units or departments within the supply chain.

9. Conduct regular reviews of inventory levels in alignment with current demand.

10. Establish and implement effective work schedules and procedures.

11. Manage orders, including monitoring, tracking, and updating shipping dates.

12. Resolve any work-related issues that may arise.

13. Scrutinize the shipping and receiving processes of materials and goods.

14. Navigate a sophisticated supply chain network comprising twelve plants and two distribution centers.

15. Lead projects utilizing a structured problem-solving methodology, specifically Lean Six Sigma.