+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEER categories and first Degree Evaluation

nathahakck

Sep 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

According to new TEER calculation, It state that in the application, We must state when is the first date we are qualified to work in the profession. I assume this means after completion of the degree for TEER 1 programs. So my question is if i get my masters degree later in life, Do i still have to evaluate both bachelors and masters and get ECA ? or like before, masters would be enough?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

According to new TEER calculation, It state that in the application, We must state when is the first date we are qualified to work in the profession. I assume this means after completion of the degree for TEER 1 programs. So my question is if i get my masters degree later in life, Do i still have to evaluate both bachelors and masters and get ECA ? or like before, masters would be enough?
Only Masters.

nathahakck

Sep 1, 2018
TEER system and its requirements are not tied to Express Entry. EE doesn’t care when you get your experience.
But that was before November 2022 right? From that day onwards the experience is count based on the education and experience both right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When you create a new EE profile, Now they ask "When you eligible to practice the profession according to new TEER requirements"
The new EE system/draws have been announced, and draws are still just based on NOC not related to eligibility to practice profession. So include your Masters, and your current work experience. This question may be a sign (SINP has these requirements) that your education must match your NOC.