+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Teaching undergrads in USA and IELTS

vijay_sam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Hi

I have completed my master's degree and presently pursuing PHD in USA. I have been teaching undergraduate labs and recitations for last 4+ years in USA. I was wondering to know If i get a letter stating that I have been teaching for last 4+ years in USA, will that letter be indicative of my english proficency. If donot claim any points for english I have total of 61 points. I have already mention that english profiecency is high in my application to nova scotia. Kindly suggest me what will be good option for me, depending on your experience.

ThaNKS
sam

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vijay_sam said:
Hi

I have completed my master's degree and presently pursuing PHD in USA. I have been teaching undergraduate labs and recitations for last 4+ years in USA. I was wondering to know If i get a letter stating that I have been teaching for last 4+ years in USA, will that letter be indicative of my english proficency. If donot claim any points for english I have total of 61 points. I have already mention that english profiecency is high in my application to nova scotia. Kindly suggest me what will be good option for me, depending on your experience.

ThaNKS
sam
If your mother tongue is not english, and ALL you schooling was done in English, then CHC will insist on IELTS.

PMM