+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

teaching and visas

jonesoboneso

Jan 30, 2010
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me. I am going to be starting school right away ( in Canada) my end goal is to become an elementary school teacher. Does anyone know if I will be qualified to teach in England or would there be any additional schooling I would have to take? Would it be better to wait and take my teaching degree there? Also currently, my husband and I are living in Canada. He will be applying for his citizenship in Jan 2014 when he is eligible. Can I apply for my British citizenship from Canada, or do I have to be living in england to do so? We want to both have citizenship for both countries , just in case we have to or chose to go back to England. I have already used up my 2 year working holiday visa in England and we have already, as a couple went through the entire process of proving our relationship is real in order for me to have my spousal visa or temporary resident visa ( i cant remember exactly what it was called. ) do we have to go through the entire process again? If I got my resident visa could I go to uni in England and not be classed as an international student?