+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCF Canada Digital Certificate - No candidate signature or paper copy

Achrafkb

May 11, 2023
Hello,

i want to ask regarding the candidate’s signature part in the TCF Canada Certificate as the TCF Paper certificates are no more provided after March 27, 2023 sessions. I completed mine in May, 2024 and got the results in June 5,2024.

Do we have to print the document and sign it then include a signed color copy of the result’s certificate for EE or is it okay to just include the digital certificate copy with an empty Candidate’s signature box as originally provided.

Your help is much appreciated!
Thank you

abc11223344

Aug 16, 2024
Hi

I also did a TCF certificate in May and got the result in June. What I did is I printed the TCF Canada certificate out and singed in colour copy then I scanned it, sent to IRCC. That's what my centre where I did the test guide me. I just followed their instruction. However, this wasn't my first time to do TCF test, I attended the test in other centre before, and they didn't mention anything about signing into candidate's signature box. So I am not sure sign into certificate is required or not but I recommend you sign into your colour copy of certificate before send it to IRCC

Just want to share some of my thought and I hope this will help.