+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tatkal Passport Renewal In Vancouver?

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
Hi,

I have emailed the consulate general Vancouver as listed below for Tatkaal request for renewal of passport but haven't received any response yet. Does anyone know if I can just do a walk in to General Consulate for Tatkaal Reissue. The instructions are not exactly clear if we can do that. It seems in the below page, we have to contact BLS India for submitting appointment and other things but just permission from Consultance General. HAs anyone done a tatkaal reissue in Vancouver recently and can someone clarify the steps.

- Consulate General of India Vancouver,BC,Canada (cgivancouver.gov.in) .

sickasso

Jun 18, 2024
West Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
I’m in the same boat and trying to do the same, wondering if you were able to figure it out?

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
They denied my request saying I haven't had any recent Police certificate clearance. I had to go the regular route of processing.

sickasso

Jun 18, 2024
West Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
How did you reach the Vancouver consulate because they aren’t replying to the email???

Also How long did it take via regular renewal route??

srkmish

Feb 12, 2021
I didn't reach Vancouver consulate. I got an eventual email from them after around 7 days. For regular route, I have submitted it on June 12. I am still waiting. They said I should get it within 4 weeks.