+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Task 2 (academic IELTS)( Task Response was not good)

Haider gill billall

Mar 16, 2021
Cities have more hospitals and schools, but villages don't have many facilities in many countries.
Should we employ more doctors and teachers in rural areas to make the situation better? Or doctors and teachers should be free to choose workplace either in city or village.
Dicuss both sides and also give your own opinion.
ANSWER:
It is a fact that urban areas have more facilities as compared to rural areas.That is why most of the professionals such as doctors and teachers prefer to work in the cities.

Firstly, doctors and teachers choose workplaces in cities because their families enjoy the facilities provided by cities. There children can study in prestigious schools and universities. Libraries, gynasiums and parks will be present in urban areas, so people can enjoy many recreational activities. Moreover, game zones and shopping malls are present in urban areas, and people can enjoy a lot by visiting these places.
On the other hand, villages don not have even drainage system. Transportation services are also not good in most of the villages, so workers will have to spend a lot of time during commuting. Moreover, there are also not any shopping malls in villages. That is why people people will have to go to city just for buying clothes.
In my opinion, governments should improve the road infrastructure of villages.
In this way, local economies will grow exponentially. Furthermore, construction of museums and parks will attract the professionals to work in the rural areas.
Then, doctors and teachers will not hesitate to choose workplace in the villages.

MISTAKE IS THAT I DIDN'T MENTION THAT DRS OR TEACHERS SHOULD BE FREE FOR CHOOSING WORKPLACE.
AND I ALSO DIDN'T MENTION THE EFFECTS THAT WILL BE COMING AFTER APPOINTING DRS AND TEACHERS IN VILLAGES .

I WAS JUST SO MUCH EXCITED ABOUT MY LISTENING AND READING ..
SO I Made this blunder.

I just want to get 6 in writing.

Will it be possible or not.
My vocabulary was just superb and grammar was also ok

Moreover my task 1 was really really good plz give me ur thoughts i m bit worried