+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error message on MyCIC account page

mossico

Oct 13, 2015
I have submitted an Express Entry application on My CIC account page and now I am trying to submit my work permit extension application using the same account.

However I keep getting a System-generated error code that won't let me get any further than the questionnaire questions.

It is beyond frustrating and I have spend hours trying to resolve this. I called CIC and they told me to submit a case specific enquiry form which I have done. I have also emailed the question@ email address in hope they might reply soon.

I have deleted all my cache and history. I have updated my browser, I have used different browsers, I have tried different computers on different networks. None of this works. So was wondering if ANYONE has had the same problems? Or if they did have this problem were CIC able to resolve it, so you could still submit your application online?

Last resort is to submit by mail. ANY help/info would be HUGELY appreciated. Thank you!

Firpo

Apr 11, 2015
Hi mossico,

I am in the exact same situation. Got a request to upload a document.

But its impossible to submit it without getting the error. I also filled out a enquiry form.

Totally agree with you that its super frustrating.

I just keep trying to submit it every day and hope that the enquiry does something.

Gonna let you know if I get any news on it.

Cheers and best of luck to you!