+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suspension due to Academic integrity

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I work in academic operations at a large public college in Ontario. I can promise you that you would not have been suspended for academic misconduct unless the case was clear cut. There are MANY steps the institution has to go through to arrive at this judgment.

So, perhaps it might be an idea to learn a lesson and not continue the lies here.

Incidentally, seventy Indian students are being kicked out of my college this week for repeated plagiarism and lying.

Count yourself lucky it was just a suspension you received. Grow up and do things the right way or else don’t do them at all.

brainbrain

May 3, 2024
If you ask what has happened, this would have been a better way to say... not the way you have spoken.... outrightly using other people's situation to judge.... my story is not for u.... and I did not come here to be lashed at or to be spoken to this way.... anyways... thank you for reaching out

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you ask what has happened, this would have been a better way to say... not the way you have spoken.... outrightly using other people's situation to judge.... my story is not for u.... and I did not come here to be lashed at or to be spoken to this way.... anyways... thank you for reaching out
You need to return to school within 150 days or you are not in compliance with study permit. PGWP is not an option for current program.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Then you were suppose to make your story clear if you want advise/ what exactly are you looking for. all you did is denying everything leaving room for speculation.... dont play victim, you can either appeal suspension or apply for another college then study permit...