+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surname Y.M has been elaborated in Passport

Shreya2233

Jul 18, 2018
Hello All,

My name is Shreya Kumari Y M. I would like to immigrate to Canada. Last year end, I had sent my Bachelor's and Master's transcripts to WES. Post evaluating WES forwarded the report saying my name as per Mark Sheets 'Shreya Kumari Y M' is different from Passport 'Shreya Kumari Yelahanka Madan'. In Passport, my initials 'Y M' has been elaborated due to which my WES report is on hold and WES is asking me to change my name in all the Mark sheets. I have an affidavit stating both the names 'Shreya Kumari Y M' and 'Shreya Kumari Yelahanka Madan' are one and the same and WES is not considering the Notary. But, to do the same Universities is asking me to rectify first in SSLC and PUC Marks sheets. Would you be able to give any insights on how to clear the WES assessment?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello All,

My name is Shreya Kumari Y M. I would like to immigrate to Canada. Last year end, I had sent my Bachelor's and Master's transcripts to WES. Post evaluating WES forwarded the report saying my name as per Mark Sheets 'Shreya Kumari Y M' is different from Passport 'Shreya Kumari Yelahanka Madan'. In Passport, my initials 'Y M' has been elaborated due to which my WES report is on hold and WES is asking me to change my name in all the Mark sheets. I have an affidavit stating both the names 'Shreya Kumari Y M' and 'Shreya Kumari Yelahanka Madan' are one and the same and WES is not considering the Notary. But, to do the same Universities is asking me to rectify first in SSLC and PUC Marks sheets. Would you be able to give any insights on how to clear the WES assessment?
If your University can give on letter head stating this is you, then WES will accept it.

Reactions: Shreya2233