+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa help

wardayoussef

Jun 19, 2019
Hello, my husband and I are currently applying for a supervisa for my father-in-law. I have a few questions and was hoping someone could help us out. My father in law doesn't have a bank account, where he lives everyone just deals mostly in cash. They also don't have for example a Notice of Assessment that shows how much he earns, again because everything is dealt in cash. He only works part-time as a taxi driver and my husband and I send money (about $1000) monthly to support him and my mother-in-law. I should also note that his home is in his other son's (my brother-in-law) name, and therefore he doesn't have any assets to show under his name. I know that ties to home country is a main deciding factor so I am unsure of what to send to prove that he will return to his home country. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. We applied for a visitor visa for him but he was denied based on the fact that he couldn't provide proof to support himself or show ties to his home country, so I am a little but worried about submitting this application and want to make sure that I have as much information as possible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, my husband and I are currently applying for a supervisa for my father-in-law. I have a few questions and was hoping someone could help us out. My father in law doesn't have a bank account, where he lives everyone just deals mostly in cash. They also don't have for example a Notice of Assessment that shows how much he earns, again because everything is dealt in cash. He only works part-time as a taxi driver and my husband and I send money (about $1000) monthly to support him and my mother-in-law. I should also note that his home is in his other son's (my brother-in-law) name, and therefore he doesn't have any assets to show under his name. I know that ties to home country is a main deciding factor so I am unsure of what to send to prove that he will return to his home country. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. We applied for a visitor visa for him but he was denied based on the fact that he couldn't provide proof to support himself or show ties to his home country, so I am a little but worried about submitting this application and want to make sure that I have as much information as possible.
You should post your question in the Visitors section of the forum.

Based on the information you've provided, it may make sense to hold off applying for the super visa until your father in law can show some sort of proof of ties and funds.