+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for Parents (January 2024 Timeline)

pratk

Oct 3, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2022
AOR Received.
17-07-2022
Yes, bank Statment are must either from sponsor or from your mother, showing proof of fund. It doesn’t necessary have to be from you. If your mother can bear expense herself, it’s not an issue.

anyways, do you know if we need to upload digital passport size photo of applicant during submission?

I am also applying for my mom supervisa

Thanks

The letter of invitation and accompanying documentation must include a promise of financial support for the applicant for the length of the authorized stays

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/super-visa.html#letter

honest_jemi

May 9, 2024
Hey Guys, I submitted super visa application for my mother in law on 11th March, 2024 and processing time is already elapsed but there is not update for PPR.

Application Submitted: 11-Mar-2024
Application Acknowledgment : 12-Mar-2024
BioMetric Updated: 15-Mar-2024
Upfront Medical Passed: 20-Mar-2024

On tracker:
BioMetric: Completed
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Background Check: In progress

I am not sure how many days they are going to take, its really frustrating. Anyone with same timeline or submission date received PPR?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey Guys, I submitted super visa application for my mother in law on 11th March, 2024 and processing time is already elapsed but there is not update for PPR.

Application Submitted: 11-Mar-2024
Application Acknowledgment : 12-Mar-2024
BioMetric Updated: 15-Mar-2024
Upfront Medical Passed: 20-Mar-2024

On tracker:
BioMetric: Completed
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Background Check: In progress

I am not sure how many days they are going to take, its really frustrating. Anyone with same timeline or submission date received PPR?
What is the entry date to Canada in your application?

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All,

My mother applied for super-visa via new application portal and while I am her inviter/sponsor, I am not her representative for this super-visa application.

Now I am hoping to contact MP as application is stuck for more than 4 months. Do you think I should be able to get MPs help for her application?

Or do my mother need to authorize me as representative to IRCC for this application first?

Please do let me know!

B M

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

My mother applied for super-visa via new application portal and while I am her inviter/sponsor, I am not her representative for this super-visa application.

Now I am hoping to contact MP as application is stuck for more than 4 months. Do you think I should be able to get MPs help for her application?

Or do my mother need to authorize me as representative to IRCC for this application first?

Please do let me know!

B M
What do you mean stuck? Where is she applying from? You need to be authorized as her rep.

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
What do you mean stuck? Where is she applying from? You need to be authorized as her rep.
Well stuck doesn't really mean stuck for a reason but it is just a historical thing with IRCC; it is either a matter of weeks or years. So, it is better to try a few things if it is more than few months for a visitor visa.

Do I need to be authorize to be representative or just consent to release information form, Form 5475 vs 5476?

B M

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well stuck doesn't really mean stuck for a reason but it is just a historical thing with IRCC; it is either a matter of weeks or years. So, it is better to try a few things if it is more than few months for a visitor visa.

Do I need to be authorize to be representative or just consent to release information form, Form 5475 vs 5476?

B M
Thought you said super-visa. If you applied from Pakistan, processing is around 288 days or 9 months so it is not stuck if applied 4 months ago. No need to get MP involved.