+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

Taufiq Hayder

Apr 4, 2021
Hi,
I am applying for super visa for my parents. My mother has alzheimer desiease with diabetes. Her physical condition is good. She is 72 years old. My father is the main applicant.
What will be the best way to apply for super visa in this situation?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I am applying for super visa for my parents. My mother has alzheimer desiease with diabetes. Her physical condition is good. She is 72 years old. My father is the main applicant.
What will be the best way to apply for super visa in this situation?
Confused they will have to apply the normal way. They will need to do a medical and the fact that your mother has Alzheimer’s may be an issue. You should be aware that supervisa medical insurance only covers emergencies and may not cover emergencies related to preexisting conditions so you will need to budget for any routine healthcare. Your mother’s Alzheimer’s could also make both your parents medically inadmissible if you ever want to sponsor them for PR and you get selected. It is hard to predict in advance but you should have a plan B.

Taufiq Hayder

Apr 4, 2021
Confused they will have to apply the normal way. They will need to do a medical and the fact that your mother has Alzheimer’s may be an issue. You should be aware that supervisa medical insurance only covers emergencies and may not cover emergencies related to preexisting conditions so you will need to budget for any routine healthcare. Your mother’s Alzheimer’s could also make both your parents medically inadmissible if you ever want to sponsor them for PR and you get selected. It is hard to predict in advance but you should have a plan B.
Thanks. Immigration lawyer of consultant can do anything to make the application and process stronger?