+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - Lahore to Toronto - Please Help!

seher1

Nov 13, 2012
Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to sponsor my gradnma for my wedding in May. I will be travelling to Pakistan in March and would like her to come back with us, it'll make it easier for her too, as this will be her first time on a plane ever. I am from Toronto and she's in Lahore.

I am filling out the application, but then do I just send all the documents to her, for her to print out and sign and send to the embassy, or can I do all that on her behalf?

I read somewhere here that it took someone as short as 12 weeks for the the entire process - did that include the medical examination as well.

Also, do I then buy her ticket for March with return for September, now, or just place a booking, in case the application doesn't approve (which i hope doesn't happen).

Lost and confused. Please advise.

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She will need to apply but you can prepare the documents for her and just send it to her, so that she can mail it.
As far as processing times, we hear from many clients that it's taking longer to get the super visa, because there are so many applications at the moment.
I would probably hold off on the tickets for now and just see how long it takes for the Super visa process.

Umber

Nov 22, 2012
Hello there,
I actually applied for my grandmother’s super visa in October 2012.
1st week of October she had submitted the documents in Lahore to Canadian embassy, within 10 business days they requested medical, she got the medical date within a week, completed the medical, submitted the medical somewhere along October 18th or so, waited until November 21st, and received a call to come in and collect passport, and was granted visa to Canada. Just wanted to share my experience, hope it helps and good luck to all who are in similar situation.
Thank you.