+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Inquiry -- call for senior consultant for help...

Nov 28, 2013
Dear helper,

I plan to apply Super Visa for my parents living in China, and I have some inquiries based on my circumstances. It would be very knid of you if you could give me some suggestions. :-* :-* :-*

Situation
My husband was the main applicant for FSW programme, and has been permitted for PR visa in Jan, 2015. My daughter and I are his family dependent.

Husband: does not live in Canada, does not work for Canadian company.
Daughter: currently not living in Canada, but will come in two years with my parents.
I: live in Canada, and will keep living.

As I'm the only child of my parents, I need to apply for the Super Visa for my them. The question is, since my husband does not live in Canada, and my daughter is planned to come with my mother (my father later), how many family members should I count for the situation?

1> Single -- as my husband and daughter live in China, and will not come before my parents.
2> Two -- as my husband lives in China, but my daughter will come with my parents.
3> Three -- even if my husband does not live in Canada, I need to count him in the family size. (If so, may we count his revenue outside Canada for this situation?)

I noticed that CIC requires to count coming parents in the family size (and my family size would be 5 for maximum :eek: :eek: :eek:), but the TRV lowest income table shows that there could be circumstance for single family unit. I'm really confused...

Sorry the forum does not allow me to post links, but it can be searched on CIC Canada Super Visa.

Give me some suggestions...Many thanks and looking for your reply...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have to show LICO (income) for a family of 5 (you, your husband, your daugher + your parents).