+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for parents

Neyos

May 6, 2022
Hi,

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and I want my mother to come and stay with me to help.

me and my husband are permanent resident for 11 months now. I’m a stay at home mom and my husband is working out of the country ( In US ). How can I provide a proof of income for my mother visa?

can a letter of employment from a US company be accepted by the IRCC ?

Thanks for your help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and I want my mother to come and stay with me to help.

me and my husband are permanent resident for 11 months now. I’m a stay at home mom and my husband is working out of the country ( In US ). How can I provide a proof of income for my mother visa?

Thanks for your help.
For supervisa, IRCC wants you to submit NOA for number of people in your family. US letter of employment is not counted nor is US income. Does husband file Canadian taxes and does his NOA meet LICO when combined with yours?

Neyos

May 6, 2022
For supervisa, IRCC wants you to submit NOA for number of people in your family. US letter of employment is not counted nor is US income. Does husband file Canadian taxes and does his NOA meet LICO when combined with yours?
No, he filed his tax in US only.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi,

Thanks for your help.
Tbh . This doesn’t even make sense . You appeared to do a soft landing . You moved , pregnant, husband stayed back in the States . Been a PR for only 11 months . Your husband must file Canadian taxes. Why would you think you’d get a Supervisa when you’re the only one here , and your husband isn’t contributing to the tax base here in Canada ? Basically you’re using the system and no tax’s paid
Reality check is needed

Reactions: Naturgrl