+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for Diabetic & Heart patient

MazterStroke

Jul 22, 2013
Hi. I am planning to apply for a Super Visa for my parents. My mom is 65 years old. She is both diabetic and a heart patient. However, she has not had any issues for the last 4 years. She went thru an angioplasty in 2009. My father is in good health and does not have any major health issues. I am unable to get any insurance for my mom because of her health issues. Has any one else faced any similar problem while applying for Super Visa? Does anyone know any work around for this issue? I don't think there are any insurance companies out there that offer health insurance to patients who have both diabetes and heart issues. Any help from the members of this forum will be appreciated. My parents were rejected for visitor's visa in 2008 due to no travel history. They have travelled to another country since then. I am not sure if I can apply for a visitor's visa if the super visa does not work out.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Invure them on regular visa and then request long extension..better than supervisa hassle..many of us done that