+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion please for 2121 immigration

yespapa

Feb 1, 2011
Britain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I would be grateful for some suggestions.

I will be applying for the skilled immigration program under the 2121 Biologists and Related Scientists in 2011. My qualifications and experiences are as follows; BSc, MSc and Phd in Biochemistry (UK universities). Worked as a research scientist for 5 years and currently working as a lab assistant in a hospital (UK). What are my chances and which place in Canada should I go for employment.

Should I send my application on or after Jul 2011 to ensure application in the processing list?

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Hello there,
I am a 2121 applicant. Also working in Biochemistry ( Post-Doc) field in Japan now.
I think you have good chance to be accepted and you should lodge your application as soon as possible. There is no assurance that 2121 NOC will be there after Jul 2011. So I would suggest you to apply quickly since 2121 NOC is probably filled only half ( of 1000 cap).

About job prospect, I am not sure but in my opinion you will have plenty of time to decide Job factor once your application is in process. There is nothing to loose if you apply, NOW.

I hope there are chances for Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistrybackground people although that would not be as good as Japan/USA/Europe. But tese are all my assumption. I myself need to explore more.
Lets keep in touch so that we can help each other.

If you need any suggestion during your application preparation dont hasitate to ask.

Good luck.
Zahed

yespapa

Feb 1, 2011
Britain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaheed, thanks for your reply. I have been a post doc for 5 years here in the UK and jobs have become scarce. Wish to explore other areas. Lets keep in touch.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
yespapa said:
Zaheed, thanks for your reply. I have been a post doc for 5 years here in the UK and jobs have become scarce. Wish to explore other areas. Lets keep in touch.
Yes I have the same feeling here. Job is getting scarce.
Lets keep in touch.

yespapa

Feb 1, 2011
Britain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, I have sent you a PM. We need to explore our immigration in more detail. I was taking to a recently immigrated friend in Canada with Biology degree working in a warehouse. According to him, Toronto is the place to go to. If you wish we could talk in more detail. Going to get the English test sorted out not that I need one.
Cheers..