+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggest me plz

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
Plz anyone can suggest me...my visa is rejected for jan 2015 intake. I want to reapply for may intake 2015. How can i ask university to move my admission in next semester...i didnt pay the fees...wat should i do now...ll they allow me to start in may intake.help me plz

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Rabs84 said:
Hi,
Plz anyone can suggest me...my visa is rejected for jan 2015 intake. I want to reapply for may intake 2015. How can i ask university to move my admission in next semester...i didnt pay the fees...wat should i do now...ll they allow me to start in may intake.help me plz
Why didn't u paid the fees?

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
Rabs84 said:
Hi,
Email/Call the admission office of your university and tell them that you have got admit for jan2015 session and you want it to differ to may session because your study permit got refused and you will be reapplying again for study permit.
BTW you are going for which program? masters?

rjacc

Oct 14, 2014
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes they will issue u a new offer letter for september 2015 without any extra cost.i first applied for sep 2014 and i coudnt get loan on the correct time so i cwas unable to apply on sep 014.i have emaild them to change my offer letter to jan 2015 and they didi it.

just send a request mail showing your reason