+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggest me a course plz.......

guyluvluv

Oct 2, 2010
hi, i am planning to change my course from wireless networking t411 in george brown college coz its for 1 year only and i need to study for 2 years. most of the postgrad courses in most colleges are 4 one yr only. can anyone suggest me a course for 2 year duration in Geoerge Brown college so dat i can change it as soon as i reach there??? i have done Btech in electronics and communication in India. thanks........

A

AJITH87

Hi friend,

I think you are fine in Canada as it was posted before 2 years. For those who are having the same doubt in mind, I can suggest you a PG course which I have applied for. It is “Wireless Information Networking” in Fleming college, Peterborough. Please see the link below:

http://flemingcollege.ca/PDF/International-Programs/post-grad-wireless-information-networking.pdf

Thanks .. please do post if anyone have more information.

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
HI Ajith,

I have done my engg in Information Technology in 2008 and have a work exp in telecom billing and payments as a tester for 4 years.

I am looking to settle down in CANADA with my wife who has the same profile.
Can you please suggest me any course which match my profile, easy admission procedure, Job offers after completion of course and last applying for PR.

10th :- 69%
12th:- 64%
engg:- 72%(honors from india)

Would appreciate your help on this

A

AJITH87

hi Sushilsrk,

Try the course which i have mentioned above. it is of 2 years duration which means 3 years stay back after studies. within that time if you gain 1 year work experience with some company you can apply for PR. Its good that you have experience in telecommunication because more chances of visa approval. start application and processing immediately if applying for September intake. wish you all success..

Ajith

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Hi Ajith,

Thanks for your response.
but i have done my engg in Information technology and not electronics and what i understand from the course description its mainly for electronic and communication guys.

please do correct me if i am wrong

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
few more queries:-

a) does it have Jan intake?
b) any scholarships or part time assistance ship
c) what is the overall cost for the program.
d) how to apply for same as in india no consulatant is able to help me on this

A

AJITH87

Hi,

1) The website says that it has sept and jan intake.
2) Scholarships are very limited.
3) Do not know the cost exactly. Contact the college by email. I’ve contacted and expecting reply.
4) There are many consultants in India’s major cities. A few are IDP, Edwise, Kanan, etc..

Regards...

A

AJITH87

About your first query, I think it is mostly for EC people. Please do search different college websites for a course that is most apt for you. Especially centennial college, humber college etc… all the best.

Regards,
Ajith