+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

success story of Self employed Applicants turned PR

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello guys,
I request all the PR holders who have got the Self Employed visa in IRCC, please do share your experience, timeline and factors that contributed towards the achievement of PR.
Also this thread will help to inspire all the applicants who are trying to get the visa through the same stream.
Please do share your experience of being the applicant and how you succeed this journey.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Please do share when you got the PR and how was your experience and what factors should we consider before getting the PR (finger crossed)???

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello guys,
I request all the PR holders who have got the Self Employed visa in IRCC, please do share your experience, timeline and factors that contributed towards the achievement of PR miniature dachshund.
Also this thread will help to inspire all the applicants who are trying to get the visa through the same stream.
Please do share your experience of being the applicant and how you succeed this journey.
Hello! I’m happy to share my experience with the Self-Employed visa application process for PR through IRCC. My journey began about two years ago, and I can say it was both challenging and rewarding. I started my application in January 2022. After gathering all necessary documents and proof of self-employment, I submitted my application in March 2022. It took approximately six months for IRCC to process my application, and I received my PR approval in September 2022. A strong portfolio was essential for my success. I focused on showcasing my work experience by providing detailed documentation of my projects, income statements, and references from clients. Networking also played a crucial role; connecting with other self-employed individuals and attending workshops helped me understand the requirements better and gather valuable insights. Additionally, I consulted an immigration expert to ensure that my application was complete and accurate, which made a significant difference. Navigating the application process can be daunting, but staying organized and persistent is key. There were moments of doubt, especially during the waiting period, but I kept reminding myself of my goals and why I chose this path.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello! I’m happy to share my experience with the Self-Employed visa application process for PR through IRCC. My journey began about two years ago, and I can say it was both challenging and rewarding. I started my application in January 2022. After gathering all necessary documents and proof of self-employment, I submitted my application in March 2022. It took approximately six months for IRCC to process my application, and I received my PR approval in September 2022. A strong portfolio was essential for my success. I focused on showcasing my work experience by providing detailed documentation of my projects, income statements, and references from clients. Networking also played a crucial role; connecting with other self-employed individuals and attending workshops helped me understand the requirements better and gather valuable insights. Additionally, I consulted an immigration expert to ensure that my application was complete and accurate, which made a significant difference. Navigating the application process can be daunting, but staying organized and persistent is key. There were moments of doubt, especially during the waiting period, but I kept reminding myself of my goals and why I chose this path.
really glad to hear your journey and your experience... I hope your story inspire the other applicants and help us to motivate others...
so you got the PR through Express entry stream as in Self employed visa usually takes around 3-4yrs to process so if you can please share your process experience and what kind of visa you got and how others can get that? if you can share that experience as well... Thank you...